Thursday, March 16, 2006
















Oh horror of horrors.

The Land of Rob is having it's fair share of troubles this year.

The snow that attacked was nearly all melted away and so we thought we were safe but it was not to be.

Oh how the memory fills me with dred, oh how the mere mention of it chills me. A sudden new attack happened this very morning without warning. Blocking roads, burning buildings and killing many people whom I just made up in my head this very second.

Luckily the snow has melted away but the attack still comes. The troops are holding our defences well but will it last? Will we soon be covered in snow again? Will the Land of Rob fall? Will I ever stop talking nonsense? Will they let me go and not eat me? These are the questions that the people of Rob are asking themselves while they get the pot ready and the axes sharp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home