Thursday, February 02, 2006
















On the trail for Rob.


Where he is is a real mystery. We search for clues and each one leads us to a place where he has been but is no longer. So many deadends. On so many trails that turn out to be left by snails. The night closes in and we are cold.

Why couldn't Rob be lost in the summer and in some tropical island. Hey there's a thought. I'll look there. Found him!!! Oh wait that's a monkey. Wait a minute. That monkey has Rob's shoe. What does this mean? Well for one thing it means we are getting closer to Rob. Now monkey. Drop that shoe. DROP IT!!! No don't eat me!!! Help!!! No don't stand there laughing, help me!! OW!!! It bit me but I have the shoe. Erm anyone know the way to the nearest hospital. I don't like the look of this bite.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA snails!!

February 02, 2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly Rob, you stick out in the pic like a sore thumb! I say Where's Wally's much more challenging (known as Waldo in the states, of course). Especially when you have to find his dog as well.

February 05, 2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger Rob-151 said...

Well... erm.. excuse erm... well erm... let me think erm...excuse excuse erm... oh got one... the camera went off before I was really ready.

February 06, 2006 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home