Wednesday, January 18, 2006

In production - COMING SOON


Because we found a way to post videos on this site we thought we'd create a shortish film. This film is about little lego figures who are out of focus. Something we couldn't avoid. So far, after a lot of shouting and computer crashes and patience we made the opening scene. Or to be more accurate, Rob made it and we just watched as he worked away, swore and cursed (literaly) it was so funny. Well it was his idea and story. Quite comical. 8 hours for 2 minutes of film. Hee hee this will take for ever. But it should be worth it in the end.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with these films, Rob! Can't wait to see where this lego one goes.

PS the question I think everyone's asking, just what IS behind that haunted door in film 1?

January 18, 2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger Rob-151 said...

do you want me to honest or just give you a comical answer with ghosts monsters and old women on rocking chairs cackling loudly at nothingness while a black cat screaches?

January 18, 2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to keep the light on when I go to bed now.

January 18, 2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger Rob-151 said...

hee hee

January 18, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Brins said...

I'm obsessed with this Lego film, I really am. I must have watched it about 10 times.

I can't get over all the frame-by-frame movements! How did you do it, Rob?!?! I MUST KNOW!!! (Okay, not that loudly.)

January 20, 2006 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home