Sunday, March 25, 2007

The news from Rob.


Spring has arrived in The Land of Rob and all is well........ yes all is well................ as I said..... isn't something meant to go horribly wrong about now? Makes you think doesn't it about how homour today is played out. I mean just what am I talking about?

Todays big question: Just what am I talking about? Over to you Nick.

Yes Tom I'm here in Rob Ville and the people here don't seem to understand just what it is you're talking about. If you just ask the locals here on their views you truly hear their concern. For example this man I just questioned stated that I should get a proper job and stop waisting other people's time. These words alone are enough to show the overall emotion of this area on said topic. Back to you Tom.

Thank you Nick. And we'll have more on that story as it comes in. Right now however we seem to be having a newsflash. It seems it's sunny somewhere but not here. This is serious news people!! We are not making this stuff up you know. Over to you Simon.

Tom I'm here outside The Land of Rob's government building and it's been confirmed that it has been sunny somewhere else but not here and already the people on the streets are in uproar. People have been taking to the streets in groups of next to nothing. We asked this kid what his views were.

"I think it's not fair. I want to go to the beach but it aint hot enough." There you have it Tom. If the government won't act soon these ten kids will have nothing to do and forced to read books all day. This is a national crisis. Back to you Tom

Thank you Simon. Ok that concludes today's new. Join us next time as we discuss the vital issue of whether I should be wearing grey or black socks. till then good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home